MFEPL is determined to provide high standards in ire fighting systems and solutions that meet or exceed the expectations of our patrons.
Shows commitment to Quality
Able to generate Quality Objectives
We Stand By
- Maintaining a shared quality vision and focus on a continuous improvement of fire fighthing system installation process and services.
- Satisfaction of our customers, as we demonstrate the capability and reliability to provide high quality services.
- Involving all employees in the SITC process and evaluating the capacity and motivation for team work, putting into use the experience and skills of each employee.
- Upgrading and improving the quality of processes and services in order to satisfy our customers!
- Meeting all National and International regulations and standards.
PROJECT SCHEDULE SERVICES
Receives Purchase order (P.O) or Letter of Intent (LOI) from the client and the project starts after confirming to the Project deadline proposed by the Client..
An immediate internal meeting gets conducted within the issue of LOI, participated by responsible departments. The purpose of this meeting is to clarify and execute the project in a synchronized manner..
An extensive site survey is conducted by the Project Department so that nothing is left out. The site survey report covers every aspect of Project execution details..
Before erection of materials on site, all mandatory approvals and Good for Construction drawings are taken after review from the Fire & Safety consultant, government officials on behalf of the client..
After approvals from government officials and the consultant, purchase order of the material is released immediately from our end hence critical items do not hold the project back, due to delivery issues..
All required personals and Manpower are sent to the site with tools, tackles and machinery along with an exact plan coordinated under Project Manager’s responsibility..
The project manager visits the site for overall monitoring and problem solving if any, and have a onsite meeting with Client and consultant giving a detailed review of the Project Status..
After complete erection and commissioning of the system we provide N.O.C from fire department followed by submitting final drawings and documents to the client for Project Handover..